Blizzard hat den WoW Patch 3.2.2a veröffentlicht, die 3.2.2a Patchnotes lauten wie folgt:
We have released a minor bug fix patch to version 3.2.2a. This sort of patch is very small in size, and we use them to fix specific issues that can’t be hot-fixed. Issues addressed with this patch:
- Fixed an issue players were having with ESC key causing the Battleground queue window to close.
- Fixed an issue players were having with entering Battlegrounds while dead or in combat, while already in a Battleground.
- Fixed the Wintergrasp zone map so it now shows the status of all walls correctly.
- Fixed a crash Mac clients were experiencing with ATI driver.
- Fixed the performance of certain spells that have transparent components.
If you have any further questions or concerns please visit http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=10023&sid=1&ST=US-5682975-GdTQ6WiaWgSck9l7XK5LUHNBOm2KiHgwdT5
Der Download zum Patch 3.2.2a startet wie gewohnt mit dem Blizzard Launcher.Tags: Patch 3.2.2a, WoW Patch